Thursday 17 April 2014

A Tale of Duelling Gamers: The second rank.

Tremble mortals as you behold the second batch of painted-but-not-based Slaaneshi Chaos Warriors! Quake in fear of their lilac fabulousness! They need their shields, but those have not arrived yet. They need four more members, but I await the bases. They also need a banner, but I await inspiration for a design.
With these chaps and chapesses done for the moment, it's time to rebuild the Chaos Lord on Deamonic Snake figure I got from eBay. Part of the tail appears to be missing, his head was swapped for a marauder's and his weapon was converted to a flail. So I need to do a bit of work on him.

1 comment :

  1. The Lilac Banner of Dooooom is needed! Well done again on a great concept an execution. I feel that the normal Dark Elf Shields might be better than the round ones as the round hoplon style shield will cover so much of that lilac goodness.

    ReplyDelete