Wednesday 20 March 2013

Ishoo Sventy-Ate: Rock Arch

Way back in the mists of time when I first started to get into this whole wargaming lark, GW used to have a piece of terrain which appeared fairly often in White Dwarf, and which I always fancied. It was a large rocky hill with a tunnel through the middle, and those big red-thorned puff-ball cactus which used to turn up on all their 2nd ed 40K stuff. It was very big, and I never had enough polystyrene to make it myself, but I always liked the look of it.
Well, these days I have enough polystyrene, so it's time to have a shot at my version of the Rock Arch! Is it difficult to build something at least in part inspired by a favourite terrain piece of your youth?
Well, let's ask Grot...














Note: Creepy Crawlies are a unit for Fanticide. They are available from Eureka Miniatures, among others.











 Well, there you are! Stay tuned for next ishoo when we're tackling, of all things, Orcster Island Heads!

No comments :

Post a Comment