Tuesday 3 November 2009

CUP DAY SPECIAL: Khemri Khottage

Well, it's Melbourne Cup Day which means the race that stops the nation has resulted in me getting a public holiday. Not one to let the race that stops the nation stop me, I challenged a few fellows on the What-If Modelers forum (My brother and the Brian-that-is-known-as-Brian) to a single day model building event. Anything was aceptable as long as it was built entirerly on November the 3rd, 2009.

So I took a day off from working on the Pontiac (which is almost done anyway) to build a new Khemri Khottage. Back when the Tomb Kings army book first came out, I built a set of Khemri desert terrain for Hampton Games Club, but it's now showing signs of it's age (ie: it's getting wrecked!) Fortunately, I have worked out a new, more sturdy way of producing Khemri buildings, a way which is (all together now!) SO EASY EVEN A HIPPO COULD DO IT!

Take it away Grot!


Like I was going to let a horse race stop me.
I'm working on a few more similar structures, although larger and more grandiuos. It's hard to tell which will come first, pics of the other Khemri Khottages or Ishoo Ten. See you then eitherway.

No comments :

Post a Comment